Friday, November 13, 2009

Chilly Fall Updates

Newest WANT from Free People but can I justify the price tag? No...not right now, not when I have a tuition bill with a comma in it due in a month. Much as I <3 retail therapy, I can't imagine going into debt for something outside of school. And perhaps our house. Le sigh. No need to add more. Must...resist!

Still...can we agree that this is the perfect transitional jacket? Lovely military style cut that gives way to Victorian frills. It's wearable early Fall or late Spring. Imagine it with a sweater dress, colorful tights, and booties! Or jeans and abubergine Hunters! Paired with a short and colorful skirt, long tank, and a colorful yellow linen scarf! The options are endless. In the words of Victoria Beckham...this is a "Majah" want.





Hmm...I just bought $$$ of stuff from Sephora that I don't really need. I could get by with Shiseido's low end facewash, couldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment