Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 12

Still reeling from the past week's eating indulgences. We still have a bunch of pastries left as well but I am considering freezing them for later. Too rich and fatty to eat so much of it!

Breakfast & lunch for the hubsters: 2 pastries & oatmeal & an apple.
Breakfast & lunch for m: 2 apples, 12 almonds, and 2 pastries.
Dinner: husband fended for himself---some sort of soup noodle with seafood. (ack! More cholesterol!) while I stir fried some Chinese celery & chicken. More pastries. Another apple. So unhealthy.

On a side note--hubster's co-worker sent out an email with home pastured chicken eggs for sale. $4 for 18 eggs. I had hubsters buy 2 cartons for a total of $8. Yay for truly free ranged eggs! I wonder what their shelf life is and whether they are fertilized. Hopefully a baby chick won't pop out onto my frying pan someday...

Total Cost of Food: $8 for 36 eggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment