Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 5

No pictures today, sorry. Breakfast was oatmeal, once again. Hubsters had leftover shi zi tou, broccoli, and brown rice for lunch while I had two apples and string cheese. Luckily I ate lightly during the day because we had a heavy Chinese dinner. Hubsters has lost weight lately--his wedding band is loose now. I don't know what I am doing wrong...he gets his three square meals a day but he's losing weight. It's not that he doesn't like to eat...in fact...he's a little piggy but his eyes are bigger than his stomach.

Anyway...today was a crazy busy day. I am glad to be home now. I'm feeling a wee under the weather too so I need to rest up before my crazy week ramps up again. Hubsters went to the store to pick up some juice for me and some flour (because I am out and need to revive my sourdough starter).

Total Cost of food: $11.88

No comments:

Post a Comment