Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 4

Breakfast: I forgot to soak the oatmeal last night so we didn't have oatmeal for breakfast today. Instead, I had an apple and some black coffee. Hubsters fended for himself--luckily, his work has a ready-stocked pantry and fridge.

Lunch: Hubsters had a hearty lunch of lasagna, green beans, and an apple. I am trying to eat lightly before our LA trip so I had steamed broccoli, peanut butter, and another apple.

Dinner: So tired tonight and too hungry to wait for dinner to cook...I had shirataki noodles with an egg while hubsters had ramyun with an egg. We also ate some leftover stir-fried chives and seafood. After dinner, I made some Lion Head Meatballs for lunch/dinner tomorrow. This was made from ground beef we already had in the fridge, home-made chicken stock, and that giant head of napa cabbage that mother-in-law gave us yesterday.

When I brought this to show the hubsters, he said, "oh! cute! Is that a kitty cat?"
Me: ...
Hubsters: OH! hahahahaha! It's a si zhi tou! I get it now."
Me:...
Me: *sigh



Total Cost: $0
Estimated Cost: too tired? Can I beg off on this estimated cost thing from now on?

No comments:

Post a Comment