Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 19

Last night I went out and bought 2 large potatoes, broccoli, onions, green onions, and garlic for a grand total of $5.75. I thought the onion-family produce would be necessary for flavoring since I am cutting most of our sodium intake in the attempt to reduce hubster's blood pressure. We've been on the DASH plan for a few days now and I am happy to report that hubby went in for a full physical today and is in apparent good health. His BP is on the higher side of normal but at least it is good! We'll still try to do DASH as much as possible to reduce it some more if possible but yay for good news! The labwork and everything else will come in later. Now I have to find time for a physical myself...this growing up and being an adult thing requires so much responsibility!

Total Spent: $.5.75

No comments:

Post a Comment