Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 10 & Recap

Today was a bust-I haven't been feeling well lately so I called in sick today. I ended up sleeping until 2:30PM!! Wow. I pretty much let my body sleep until it was time to wake-up and I guess I needed all that sleep. Maybe I overindulged a little too much because I now have the "too much sleep" headache. Needless to say, I did not have breakfast nor did I have lunch. I ate 2 or 3 mini buns throughout the day and a string cheese. I do not really feel like eating since I haven't actually been active today. Tonight I tried to burn up excess energy by going on a massive cleaning spree. We are usually pretty good about keeping the house tidy but there are still bits here and there to clean up. I ended up thoroughly cleaning the downstairs bathroom, vacuumed, deep cleaned the kitchen (includes scrubbing down stove, mopping floor etc), and emptied our recycle bin. I feel a little better with some physical assertion and the house is gleaming again!

Hubby fared much better today. It was his annual review and his supervisor treated him out to lunch. Along with a fatty burger, hubby got a side of awesome! Normally, we'd go out to celebrate but tonight, he has to pick up some friends from the airport. We are going to celebrate by doing something nice for our parents. Probably a nice dinner with his family and the equivalent of a nice dinner with mine since Papa prefers cooking over going out. That will blow our experiment right out of the water but one must celebrate good news with loved ones!

Total spent on food today:
$0
Est. cost of food: $.50 (homemade buns) = .50

No comments:

Post a Comment