Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 20

Last night I made some whole wheat blueberry muffins so we'd have a fast breakfast ready for us this morning. Lunch was leftovers. Hubsters got the last of last week's leftovers and some duck from Saturday's wedding banquet. I also had leftovers but it was much more varied and random. I had a pear, some peanut butter, 2 little muffins, and some yogurt haha. I eat healthy stuff but I don't really eat normal stuff. If I ate as hubster's did, I think I'd be in better shape.

Anyway...for dinner, I made some Cantonese style egg & tomato (the ultimate comfort food), some stir-fried clams, and the last of the leftover duck. Actually, correction, we didn't touch the duck during dinner but it was there and available. I guess I shall pack it in a bento for tomorrow's lunch.







Total Spent today: $0
Estimated cost of food: $.33 (1 certified humane egg) + $3.51 (about 1lb of clams) = $3.84. The tomatoes came from our garden. Cost of rice at this point is too difficult to ascertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment