Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 12

I just spent probably the last vestiges of summer indoors pounding out a memo and policy revision for work. Now I have to get started on school work. Since the last week in May, I have not had a single day off from either work or school or both. This is the craziest and busiest year but thankfully, it is my last year.

Anyway...we woke up too late for breakfast but we got free coffee drinks at church today. That was nice and unexpected but church tends to be pretty nice and unexpected anyway :) I very much wanted a Vietnamese baguette for lunch today but I balked at blowing $6 on one meal so we went home instead. I went deep into the hidden depths of the freezer and pulled out two varietals of frozen homemade dumplings. We went to town on that I and I cleared precious freezer space in the process...just in time for dinner.

Ahhh...dinner. Have I mentioned how much I love Sunday dinners? We get fed so well!



Mama-in-law made chive pockets and loaded us up with a gallon zip-lock bag of leftovers.



We might never clear up enough freezer space to buy 1/16th of a locally raised grass finished cow but I'm totally fine with that if we continue getting yummy homemade food from our parents! Yay for having parents close by!

Total spent on food today: $0
Est. Cost of Food: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment